senior dental insurance | humana dental plans for seniors
- senior dental insurance my teeth were sensitive senior dental insurance my gums are sensitive well I really like using.
- the electronic toothbrush this is an oral-b Brain toothbrush and it’s.
- the triumph professional care model I’ve had this for a few years I have the.
- same model at home we’re still out here in our Utah a family vacation home.
- and I buy the soft brush heads for it Don uses the same tooth which.
we actually share this one out here and he has just like a regular
- I think it’s actually a flossing style toothbrush head it’s differ than my minds.
- extra sensitive for extra sensitive teeth so this is what I use and I really like it.
- because it times what what is it so it’s two minutes for a total like that’s how.
long you’re supposed to be brushing your teeth for two minutes .
- of you know two minutes at a clip um and in at times each quadrant for seconds.
- so I like that because it senior dental insurance you know make sure.
- then do the full two minutes at night um and I really like it you don’t have to you.
- know you don’t to push you don’t have to scrub you just really just kind of glide.
it over your teeth and make sure I get the front and the in the bottoms and the backs
- and all the nooks and crannies and I’m just really thorough with it and the toothpaste.
- to use because I am a little bit sensitive to fluoride not in my mouth necessarily.
- but like my my body sensitive to fluoride so I tried not to ingest it that much Innocence.
- it’s kind of a controversial topic whether it’s good for you or not or whatever I opted .
for this toothpaste this is my favorite I have a little own squeezer on it right now .
- this is by nature’s gate and it’s the natural toothpaste in mint it’s fluoride free it’s.
- sulfate free and it’s a really nice toothpaste I feel like it really gets the job done.